At Fry Laboratories, we remain active in the research community with publications, lectures, patents, and poster presentations.
Please browse our collection of web articles, publications, press releases, abstracts, and patents to learn more.
- Molecular and Cellular Probes – Polymicrobial Communities in Vascular Filters and Atheroma
- Journal of Microbiological Methods – Rapid Infectious Disease Identification (RIDI™)
- Phlebological Review – Case Reports and Literature Review
- Microbial Community Profiling of Peripheral Blood in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparison of the Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Microbial Communities in Peripheral Blood from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and Control Populations
- Applied Use of Next Generation DNA Sequencing for Infectious Disease: NGS and Case Reports
- Electronic methods and systems for microorganism characterization | 10,204,209
- Electronic methods and systems for microorganism characterization | 9,971,867
- Method and kit for characterizing microorganisms | 9,914,979
- Electronic methods and systems for microorganism characterization | 9,589,101
- Semi-pan-protozoal by quantitative PCR | 8,778,843